Nanlina

RS3 doesn't possess an active pvp community worth validating

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of chen chen 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of chen
    chen
    Participant

Exactly what pvp community? No one goes out into the OSRS gold wilderness. Pkers risk what? Gano or A royal collection? And pvmers do need to enter the wilderness for Insane final boss Closing boss, Chaos title, as well as the Ushibti spirits for revenants and lava stykes. This isn’t like OSRS. RS3 doesn’t possess an active pvp community worth validating. If there are individuals who honor stake pvp in the wildy it less then a couple hundred vs the thousands upon thousands of pvm style Runescape gamers that openly avoid the wildy since it is more trouble then it is worth. I speak from experience when I say getting the rev and lava styke soul was annoying then it had been anything else. Each pker that trying to clap me sucked ass and it had been they seem to snap targets that are simple up.

Anyone worried about the wilderness could take part in almost any content, make sure it pvp, pvm, skilling, etc, with less than 100k risk. Losing gear isn’t a concern. Folks do not pvp because it isn’t currently grinding out levels, or because they do not need to. What people like OP want are to have the ability to use their fancy gear without risk of losing it because”muh efficacy”- nevertheless, there are already hundreds of different areas to do it, risk free. To think this is a better choice is absurd – you could have countless new random ass people swarming the wilderness and interrupting.

There is a proven one with a whole lot of content specifically turning them around. So pvmers can destroy lava wyrms removing pvp isn’t going to increase the number of pvmers, it is just uprooting a neighborhood. Which, incidentally, tasks and skilling in the wilderness will have to be nerfed to compensate for the risk, so it benefits no one.

Additionally revenant mobs are a joke and you understand that, that’s a concept that won’t work folks love to cite because it functioned. I like this argument. The wilderness gets updates, and those that are adding incentive to skill from the – mind you, the last update was YEARS ago. There is no focus at all. Along with also the”dwindling community” which, based on all reddit, does not exist until every time they step into the wilderness and die.

No, they do not like it since they don’t want to get attacked and”griefed”. Gear risk is secondary- gear that is cheap is used constantly by people in there. Being able to kill wyrms is a bonus. You are silly if you think people wont complain on reddit, were your idea executed, which”I keep getting griefed by some shitkids in complete achto”.Wilderness doesn’t get upgrades because people kick and scream every time they add something which requires someone to shoot literally no things or danger in the wilderness, people scream about the way they are being pressured into 100% risk free, fantastic XP, content since”jagex is bending over for how to get money on old school runescape your pkers!”

• Author
      Profile photo of chen
      chen
      Participant

Exactly what pvp community? No one goes out into the OSRS gold wilderness. Pkers risk what? Gano or A royal collection? And pvmers do need to enter the wilderness for Insane final boss Closing boss, Chaos title, as well as the Ushibti spirits for revenants and lava stykes. This isn’t like OSRS. RS3 doesn’t possess an active pvp community worth validating. If there are individuals who honor stake pvp in the wildy it less then a couple hundred vs the thousands upon thousands of pvm style Runescape gamers that openly avoid the wildy since it is more trouble then it is worth. I speak from experience when I say getting the rev and lava styke soul was annoying then it had been anything else. Each pker that trying to clap me sucked ass and it had been they seem to snap targets that are simple up.

Anyone worried about the wilderness could take part in almost any content, make sure it pvp, pvm, skilling, etc, with less than 100k risk. Losing gear isn’t a concern. Folks do not pvp because it isn’t currently grinding out levels, or because they do not need to. What people like OP want are to have the ability to use their fancy gear without risk of losing it because”muh efficacy”- nevertheless, there are already hundreds of different areas to do it, risk free. To think this is a better choice is absurd – you could have countless new random ass people swarming the wilderness and interrupting.

There is a proven one with a whole lot of content specifically turning them around. So pvmers can destroy lava wyrms removing pvp isn’t going to increase the number of pvmers, it is just uprooting a neighborhood. Which, incidentally, tasks and skilling in the wilderness will have to be nerfed to compensate for the risk, so it benefits no one.

Additionally revenant mobs are a joke and you understand that, that’s a concept that won’t work folks love to cite because it functioned. I like this argument. The wilderness gets updates, and those that are adding incentive to skill from the – mind you, the last update was YEARS ago. There is no focus at all. Along with also the”dwindling community” which, based on all reddit, does not exist until every time they step into the wilderness and die.

No, they do not like it since they don’t want to get attacked and”griefed”. Gear risk is secondary- gear that is cheap is used constantly by people in there. Being able to kill wyrms is a bonus. You are silly if you think people wont complain on reddit, were your idea executed, which”I keep getting griefed by some shitkids in complete achto”.Wilderness doesn’t get upgrades because people kick and scream every time they add something which requires someone to shoot literally no things or danger in the wilderness, people scream about the way they are being pressured into 100% risk free, fantastic XP, content since”jagex is bending over for how to get money on old school runescape your pkers!”

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.