Emergency Light Manufacturers introduces the use knowledge of automobile emergency start power supply:
1. The car’s emergency starting power supply can ignite all cars with 12V battery output, but the applicable product range for cars with different displacements will be different, and it can provide services such as field emergency rescue.
2. Standard LED super bright white light, flickering warning light, and SOS signal light, a good helper for travel.
3. The car emergency start power supply not only supports car emergency start, but also supports a variety of outputs, with 5V output, 12V output, and 19V output, which increases the wide range of applications in life.
4. The car’s emergency starting power supply has a built-in maintenance-free lead-acid battery, and there is also a high-performance polymer lithium-ion battery, with a wide range of options.
5. Lithium-ion polymer vehicle emergency start-up power supply has a long service life, the charge and discharge cycle can reach more than 500 times, and the car can be started 20 times when fully charged
6. The lead-acid battery emergency start power supply is equipped with an air pump with a pressure of 120PSI, which can facilitate inflation.
Through the above introduction, Jump Start Manufacturers hopes that you can simply refer to the content of this article in future use.