Emergency Light Manufacturers introduced automobile emergency lights, commonly known as automobile dual flashing lights, which means that two turn signals flash together. There is a button with a red triangle on the dashboard of the vehicle. Press it to turn on the dual flashing. The double flash switch of some mini-cars has a small red column at the front of the steering column close to the steering wheel. Lift this small column to turn on the double flash.
1. Driving in a foggy day. Due to poor visibility in foggy days, not only the double flashing lights should be turned on, but also the fog lights should be turned on to remind the passing vehicles to pay attention and to illuminate themselves.
2. When a breakdown or a traffic accident occurs on the road, the double flashing lights should be turned on to remind passing vehicles to pay attention to safety. After a vehicle breaks down or stops in an accident on the expressway, if the lights and warning signs are not used in accordance with the regulations, 12 points will be scored at a time.
3. When towing a faulty motor vehicle, both the towing vehicle and the towed vehicle should turn on the hazard warning flashing lights to remind oneself that the vehicle is in an abnormal state.
4. When temporarily stopping on the road, turn on the double flashing lights to remind other cars to pay attention.
5. When forming a convoy permitted by the traffic police department, the vehicles in the convoy should turn on double flashing lights.
6. When the visibility is less than 100 meters, turn on the fog lights, low beam lights, position lights, front and rear position lights and hazard warning flashers, the speed shall not exceed 40 kilometers per hour, and the distance between the vehicle ahead and the vehicle in the same lane shall be more than 50 meters;
7. When the visibility is less than 50 meters, turn on the fog lights, low beam lights, position lights, front and rear position lights and hazard warning flashers, the speed shall not exceed 20 kilometers per hour, and leave the highway as soon as possible from the nearest exit.
Through the above introduction, Jump Start Manufacturers hopes that you can simply refer to the content of this article in future use.