The light of a car is very important in driving. It not only plays a role in lighting but also plays a vital role in the safety of the entire traffic. Only when the level of the car’s light is consistent can it send out a better reminder signal at night. , Next, China Spotlight Company will introduce to you how to adjust the level of car lights?
1. Need to prepare the tools needed to adjust the car lights, a small wheel, a black rod extension, and hexagonal hedging.
2. Open the front left door of the car, sit in the main driving position, then take out the car key, open the key door of the car, and the dashboard prompt is lit.
3. After the instrument panel is on, find the light button of the car, then turn on all the lights of the vehicle, turn the button clockwise by hand, and then pull it out to turn on the lights.
4. Drive the car in front of a wall and carefully observe the image of the car light on the wall, so that you can see the height of the light. If the height is not obvious, you can also use a ruler to measure it.
5. Go back to the main driver of the car, find the button to open the front cover, usually on the left under the feet of the main driver, pull the button, and then open the front cover of the car by hand.
6. Through the observed light image, you need to set a level standard, and then find the screw button to adjust the level of the light.
7. For the side with high light, we take out the tool and adjust the button to adjust the height of the light counterclockwise, and watch the change of the light on the wall until it is level with the set level. The light is low. Use the tool to adjust with the pointer, and also observe while adjusting, until the light image is consistent with the horizontal standard.
8. After adjusting, observe the lights again until the car lights are at the same height.
Through the above introduction,Spotlight Supplier From China hopes that you can simply refer to the content of this article in future use.