Canon printers are an important device, serving the purpose of any form of printing job. It is not exempt from occasional glitches, however. Without any prior warning, you might encounter Fix Canon Printer Error Code 801 issue on your computer. If this error is facing you and you want to know how to fix it, then you can follow this article until the end. This document offers sufficient instructions for fixing the glitch with ease. But first, before moving on to that section, let’s concentrate on the causes that you can encounter this mistake.
Due to several causes, you can encounter this kind of error with your device. For instance-
- Time out Error- When your computer stops communicating with the SMTP server, you will experience this error.
- When you attempt to reconnect the printer but fail to proceed through an accurate method, you will also experience this.
- In certain situations, if you are attempting to send a file to a destination where you do not have administrative approval, you might encounter an error.
- You may also find these kinds of errors on your computer due to address settings
After knowing the causes, now, let’s focus on the solutions, to fix the issue on your own.
Fix Canon Error Code 801 issue
Here are some easy fixes, using which you will be able to resolve the matter on your own.
- You must first verify the functionality of the SMTP server in order to address the matter on your own as well as try to check the status of the network.
- You have to search the address settings until you’re done. If you have noticed a glitch in the address settings, then first try to fix the problem.
- After that, you need to verify whether the name of the file you want to send already exists or not. If not then try to verify whether or not it has permission to do the job. If you find that there is no authorization, then you have to activate it manually.
- Restart your computer once finished and try to verify whether or not you can fix the matter.
After following the above points, you will be able to resolve the matter on your own.
Hopefully, you will be able to fix the Canon Printer Error 801 problems on your own using these steps. Try to carefully observe each and every move. It is advisable not to miss any steps. Otherwise, on your own, you won’t be able to settle the matter. If you have any questions or if the operation cannot be done, you can leave a comment below.