October 20, 2020 in Travels
Ronghua binding machine is cheap and easy to use, it is a very common and popular office printing equipment. So what should be paid attention to when using the binding machine?
1. Install the handle: put the handle prepared in the box onto the right side axis of the binding machine (note: the working angle of the handle), and tighten it with a locking screw.
2. Paper consumption: It must be determined according to the paper quantity specified in the manual of each model, and cannot be excessive. Otherwise it may cause the following undesirable conditions:
①The handle cannot be pressed down, and the paper is obstructed and cannot be penetrated.
②The margins are not balanced, and the paper edges are prone to curling.
③The square shaft is twisted, which shortens the service life of the binding machine.
3. The principle of paper margin adjustment is: the margin size is determined according to the diameter of the pull ring.
The method is: use the adjusting screw (installed behind the binding machine) to adjust the scale to achieve the purpose of margin.
The rule is: the diameter of the loop is large, the paper margin is adjusted, the diameter of the loop is small, and the paper margin is adjusted.
4. Punching operation method:
① Arrange the paper neatly, close to the positioning block, and feed the paper into the machine in parallel until the top is in place.
②Press the paper with your left hand, hold the handle with your right hand, press down until the blade penetrates the paper, and then lift the handle.
③Take out the printed paper steadily with both hands. If the paper hangs, press down the handle repeatedly and lift it up to take out the paper.
5. Binding method of pull ring:
According to the amount of paper, choose different sizes of pull rings, slowly push up the handle until the pull ring opens, then insert the paper hole into the pull ring, and slowly pull the handle back so that all the teeth of the pull ring are inserted into the paper After opening the hole, pull the handle into place, tighten the loop opening, and the bound book is installed.
If you are interested in our products, you can click here: paper binding machine.
October 13, 2020 in Travels
There are two main types of inkjet digital printing machines, one is continuous inkjet digital printing machine, and the other is drop-on-demand inkjet digital printing machine. The two principles are introduced below.
Continuous inkjet: The continuous inkjet system uses pressure to make ink pass through narrow holes to form a continuous ink flow. The resulting high speed turns the ink stream into small droplets. The size and frequency of the droplets depend on the surface tension of the liquid ink, the applied pressure and the diameter of the narrow hole. When the ink drop passes through the narrow hole, it is charged with a certain amount of charge to control the drop point of the ink drop. The charged ink drops pass through a set of charge plates to repel or shift the ink drops to the required position on the surface of the substrate. The offset of the ink drop and the position of the ink dot on the surface of the substrate are determined by the amount of charge when the ink drop leaves the narrow hole.
On-demand inkjet: also called pulsed ink supply. The difference between on-demand ink supply and continuous ink supply is that the pressure acting on the ink cartridge is not continuous, but only when ink drops are needed. This is affected by the imaging computer. Controlled by digital electrical signals. Since there is no ink drop offset, the ink tank and circulation system can be omitted, simplifying the design and structure of the printer. The digital signal is converted into instantaneous pressure by heating or piezoelectric crystal. Piezoelectric technology is one of the simple ways to produce ink droplets. Utilizing the piezoelectric effect, when the piezoelectric crystal is subjected to tiny electronic pulses, it will immediately expand, making the ink storage cartridge connected to it under pressure to produce ink droplets.
To learn more about digital printing machines, please contact us: printing equipment.
September 29, 2020 in Travels
After the 1990s, with the development of printing technology, the emergence of new process methods, and the widespread use of computer technology in the printing industry, consumer demand for printed products tended to be personalized, timely, small batches, and fast. Revolutionary changes have taken place in the printing industry. The printing process has developed from analog to fully digital. The traditional process methods have gradually differentiated into an updated printing process method—digital printing and computer-to-plate.
Features of digital printing:
1. Good file compatibility and easy operation. Digital printing can accept the output printing of computer files and first edit and process general documents and images on the computer and then output and print them. Moreover, digital printing does not have high requirements for files, and can accept various format files that many advertising company designers like to use, and it is more convenient and faster for remote data information reception and processing, which fully reflects the speed of digital printing .
2. The process flow is greatly simplified to meet the customer’s delivery time faster. After digital printing receives the computer file that the customer is satisfied with, it can be printed directly through a fast file; it can also be directly separated into a four-color film through the electrical sub-system, and then printed on a printing plate with a common printing machine after printing. Compared with the traditional printing process, digital printing greatly saves time and reduces some production costs. The printed matter, which can only be delivered within three or four days, can be delivered within a few hours.
3. Personalized printing, the quantity is arbitrary, and can be printed or modified at any time. The personalization of digital printing is particularly obvious. For example, a partial image of a printed matter needs to be replaced with pictures. In digital printing, only the pictures need to be replaced directly. In addition, it can be printed directly after the revision, without the need to re-output electrical slicing, re-proofing, and printing like traditional printing, and there is no material loss.
4. It can print on both sides at the same time. The software and hardware RIP of the color digital printing system can complete double-sided printing, and it can also combine two different computer files into front and back sides to complete double-sided printing at one time, and the size of the graphics and text on both sides is the same, and the alignment is accurate.
5. Multi-page support system. Color digital printing is equipped with large-capacity memory to support multiple colors. It can be printed one by one in the order of page numbers, which is convenient for binding.
6. Simplified process is suitable for short-run fast color printing. The process simplification of the digital printing system is more suitable for the current development trend of the printing industry, with the characteristics of small batch, individualization, and speed.
If you want to know more related knowledge, welcome to contact us: digital creasing machine.