April 8, 2021 in Travels
Cool gel mat is a new generation of mat products. Compared with the original bamboo mats, straw mats, leather mats and other cooling products on the market, it uses higher-tech materials and technologies, making it not only cooler than traditional All kinds of mats are cooler and last longer, and because of the soft and elastic gel and pure cotton surface, people can get a more comfortable cooling effect, making it the best mat product on the market.
Everyone must be familiar with the baby antipyretic patch. The polymer cooling gel in the cool gel mat is similar to the polymer gel of the baby antipyretic patch. The polymer gel with high water content can efficiently absorb body heat into the cooling pad. Inside, through the high conductivity and diffusivity of the gel to heat, good heat exchange and conduction processes are formed between the heat of the human body and the cool gel mat, and between the cool gel mat and the surrounding air.
In fact, the contact surface between the body and the mattress with insufficient heat dissipation has a more effective way of heat dissipation, which also expands the heat dissipation area of the body and forms a comfortable and effective cooling. Gel cooling mattresses have much better heat absorption and heat dissipation effects than ordinary bamboo mats and cooling pads, and they last longer.
At present, there is no cool gel mat in which the content of cross-linked sodium polyacrylate is synthesized at room temperature. After checking relevant information, the existing methods all use high-temperature initiation (environment with a temperature higher than 65 degrees) and hot-press molding process, which is costly. , High energy consumption, low efficiency, and high working environment temperature.
In addition, our cool gel mat has almost no irritating taste and can polymerize by itself without the need for internal materials at high temperatures. Our eco friendly gel has obtained CE, FDA, MSDS and ISO13485 certification, you can rest assured to buy our products.
March 25, 2021 in Travels
Today we will talk about the features and advantages of eco friendly gel:
1. Environmental protection
The eco friendly gel will not pollute the human body, air, water and soil during the production, use and disposal process, and can be recycled many times; after disposal, it can disintegrate naturally under natural conditions without causing white Pollution: There is no pungent odor during incineration, and no toxic gases such as dioxins are produced. The final residual material is reduced to inorganic powder and can be recycled.
Through the use of advanced machinery and technology, the production efficiency has been improved, and the production cost has been greatly reduced. The price of eco friendly gel is about 75% of that of traditional plastics.
3. Energy saving
a. Fuel saving. One ton of traditional plastic products using resin as the main raw material requires 3 tons of oil, while 1 ton of products using eco friendly gel as the main raw material only needs 1 ton of oil. Greatly reduced the pressure caused by the oil crisis.
b. Power saving. Eco friendly gel adopts self-invented production machinery, which greatly improves production efficiency. It is also a production line, the output can reach 3-5 times as much as the traditional production line, which greatly saves the consumption of electricity and energy!
4. Carbon reduction
Products made of eco friendly gel will not produce toxic gases such as oily black smoke and dioxins when incineration like traditional plastics, and can greatly reduce carbon dioxide and smoke emissions.
5. High stability
Eco friendly gel has high texture, impact resistance, bending, hardness and high rigidity, as well as good air permeability, ductility, scratch resistance and anti-slip effect. Compared with general biodegradable materials, it is more stable and will not age due to improper storage.
The eco friendly gel process technology follows the “reuse” principle of the circular economy. Through the process of treatment, waste products can be recycled. The recycling rate of eco friendly gel products is as high as 10 times! Therefore, this product has better environmental and economic benefits than traditional plastics and general degradable plastics.
Therefore, this product has better environmental and economic benefits than traditional plastics and general degradable plastics.
For more gel product applications, please click here: reusable ice packs.
March 18, 2021 in Travels
Methods to enhance the protection of masks: improve fit and filterability.
Improving the fit helps prevent air (which may contain virus-containing respiratory droplets) from flowing freely on the edge of the mask and forcing the air to escape out of the mask. Improve the filterability, so that more respiratory droplets containing viruses are captured by the mask.
How to improve the fit of the mask?
Ensuring that the mask fits the face is very important to prevent infection and the spread of the epidemic. A common problem with some masks is that sometimes there is a gap between the mask and the wearer’s face. When there are gaps, the air with virus-containing respiratory droplets will seep in or out from the edge (top or side) of the mask. In order to prevent air leakage, the mask should be close to the sides of the face without gaps.
How to improve the fit of the mask?
1. Nose bridge line: Use a cloth mask or medical-surgical mask with a nose bridge line (a metal strip along the top of the mask) to prevent air leakage from the top of the mask. The bridge of the nose can also help prevent fogging of the glasses. To get a good fit, make sure that the curved nose bridge is placed on the nose to fit the face.
2. Mask adapters and brackets: These devices can be used for medical surgical masks or cloth masks to help reduce air leakage at the edges of the masks, thereby improving the fit.
3. Fold the excess material and stuff it inside the edge. Knotting and folding: This technique can be used to improve the fit of medical surgical masks. Knot the ear hook of the mask where it meets the edge of the mask, and then fold the unnecessary material and stuff it under the edge.
How to check the fit of the mask?
Wrap your hands around the outer edge of the mask and check for gaps. Make sure there is no air coming out from near your eyes or from the side of the mask.
If the mask fits well, you will feel warm air passing through the front of the mask, and you can see the mask material undulate with each breath.
While buying disposable protective masks, we must also learn to use them correctly and effectively, so as to ensure our health.
March 11, 2021 in Travels
The epidemic broke out suddenly and everyone was wearing masks. There are many types of masks. Let’s take a look at the differences.
FFP2 and FFP3 masks:
European manufacturers of FFP2 standard masks include German UVEX, etc.
FFP3 is a higher level (99) protective mask
Ordinary people and medical staff who are not exposed to high-pressure liquid splashes can use ordinary KN95 masks.
The common standard is YY0469-2010 or YY0469-2011
It is printed on the separate outer packaging of each mask
1860/1870+ models are used for medical operations, preventing moisture and dust, etc.
8210/8511 model is used for construction engineering, dust prevention, etc.
9210+ model is used in industrial engineering, sand, dust and rot, etc.
The two foreign purchases (including the famous 3M brand) are both N95, but they are purely dust-proof masks for construction, which only prevent suspended particles/fine dust/pollen, etc. It is not anti-virus at all, so you must see it clearly.
N95 is the level of medical masks. When purchasing, please remember the model 1860/1870+, or the words antivirus, surgical, flu-fighter, otherwise it is useless.
March 4, 2021 in Travels
Hot compress is a form of physical therapy. Generally, hot towels and hot compress bags can be used to apply directly to the affected area, two to three times a day, each for 15 to 20 minutes. Hot compress therapy occupies an important position in the treatment of soft tissue injury diseases. Hot compress therapy has the effects of expanding blood vessels, improving local blood circulation, and promoting local metabolism, which is beneficial to the recovery of diseases. The hot compress itself can also relieve muscle spasms and promote the absorption of inflammation and blood stasis.
directly raises the temperature of the affected area, dilates the subcutaneous blood vessels, accelerates blood circulation, and achieves the effect of eliminating chronic inflammation, relieving pain, swelling, accelerating healing, soothing muscle spasms, relaxing nerves, and improving the softness of tendons.
Chronic inflammation and pain (no symptoms of redness or fever in the affected area), such as: chronic back and neck pain, chronic degenerative knee arthritis, muscle fatigue or cramps, etc. Initial scabies and stye, myositis, arthritis, dysmenorrhea, abdominal pain caused by wind and cold, low back pain, gastric pain, etc.; chronic diseases of the neck, shoulders, waist, knees and other joints; falls, Sprains, arthritis, rheumatism, dysmenorrhea, stomach discomfort, cervical spondylitis, sciatica, lumbar muscle strain, etc., the affected area has stopped inflammatory exudation after 24 hours. At this time, hot compress can be used to reduce inflammation and swelling, dispel silt, and accelerate tissue regeneration.
The temperature of the hot compress should be moderate and warm. Never use an overheated temperature or lie on a warm water bag. People with heart disease and high blood pressure should consult a doctor or physical therapist if they want to apply heat to the left shoulder and neck. During the hot compress, if the condition worsens or if you feel unwell, you should stop immediately and consult the medical staff.
Suffering from acute inflammation, dermatitis, thrombophlebitis, peripheral vascular disease, wounds in the affected area, newly healed skin, excessive pain or swelling, loss of the ability to distinguish hot and cold (for example, some people with diabetes), who cannot understand the indicator ( For example, people with severe Alzheimer’s disease) are not suitable for use.
Affected area reaction:
After the application, the affected area should feel warm and the skin will turn red briefly. If you have persistent red rash, pain or discomfort after hot compress, you should seek medical advice as soon as possible.
Appropriate warm compress, with enough rest and proper care of the affected area, such as proper posture and auxiliary exercise, can accelerate the recovery of many pains. If you have any questions, please consult a physical therapist or medical staff.
Hot compress can relax muscles, dilate blood vessels, and promote blood circulation. The hot compress method can keep the baby warm and comfortable, and keep warm some babies with poor peripheral circulation (cold hands and feet). At the same time, hot compress also helps to reduce inflammation, swelling and accelerate tissue regeneration; local hot compress can also relieve pain. Therefore, hot compresses are often used for baby’s skin boils, induration, abdominal pain, and bloating caused by malabsorption after intramuscular injection in the buttocks.
The operation essentials of the hot compress method:
Hot compress can relax muscles, dilate blood vessels, and promote blood circulation. Therefore, it has the effects of reducing inflammation, reducing swelling, reducing pain and keeping warm.
February 25, 2021 in Travels
How long does it take to replace disposable non-woven masks?
In the haze, disposable non-woven masks are essential personal protective equipment, and the environmental air quality is different, the disposable non-woven masks selected are also different. There are professional anti-PM2.5 masks and disposable non-woven masks with replaceable filters. Disposable non-woven mask cotton mask. Different types of masks have different service lives. How long does it take to replace disposable non-woven masks?
disposable non-woven mask
usually need to change the anti-PM2.5 mask within 2 days. Professional PM2.5 protective masks, such as N99 masks, N95 masks, etc., will be replaced after two days of use, otherwise they will not provide good protection.
In addition, this kind of mask is not suitable for long-term wear, because they have good air tightness, which can easily cause people to breathe poorly and mask hypoxia. You can choose whether to wear a professional PM2.5 mask according to your daily air quality. If the air quality is good, you can choose a normal dust mask.
Mask with PM2.5 filter
Masks that can replace PM2.5 filters are usually replaced every 8-10 days, and it is recommended to clean the mask body every 2-3 days. This type of mask is a filter that has the function of preventing the PM2.5 mask from being antibacterial in the dust mask inside the public mask. The filter is usually disposable, usually 8 to 10 days (8 hours per day). If stains appear on the filter, replace it immediately.
February 18, 2021 in Travels
Today, Shanghai Gel King Insulation Products Co., Ltd will give you a brief explanation about the use of pet cool gel mat.
1. This product is for dogs and cats. Do not use except dogs and cats.
2. This product is used indoors, please do not use it outdoors.
3. Please be careful not to let young children and children play on this product.
4. Please be careful not to let children use empty bags as toys.
5. Be sure to confirm that there is no damage before use.
6. If you find damage, please stop using it immediately.
7. In case pets talk about sucking fragments, please ask the vet immediately.
8. Please be careful not to let pets bite this product.
9. Do not use or store near fire and water.
10. Please keep it out of reach of infants, children and pets.
Please use it in a ventilated place away from direct sunlight.
Please use it horizontally in a flat place.
Please do not put this product in the refrigerator and freezer.
Please do not place objects on this product to prevent reducing the cooling effect.
Cleaning and preservation method:
Please wipe the dirt with a damp cloth;
Please do not use alcohol etc;
Please avoid direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
For specific product details, please click here: eco friendly gel.
February 4, 2021 in Travels
How to wear disposable masks and matters needing attention:
1. Wash: First, wash your hands to prevent dirty hands from contaminating the inner surface of the mask.
2. Hanging: Put the white side inward and the side with the metal strips upward, and put the mask horizontally on the nose and mouth, and hang the ropes at both ends on the ears with both hands.
3. Pull: Pull the folds of the mask up and down with both hands, so that the mask can completely cover the mouth, nose and chin.
4. Press: Finally, use the index fingers of both hands to press the metal strips on both sides of the bridge of the nose to make the upper end of the mask close to the bridge of the nose.
1. Do not reuse disposable masks. Generally, it needs to be replaced every 6 to 8 hours.
2. The outer layer of the mask often accumulates a lot of dust, bacteria and other dirt in the outside air, while the inner layer blocks the exhaled bacteria and saliva. Therefore, the two sides cannot be used alternately, otherwise the dirt on the outer layer will be directly exposed. It becomes a source of infection by inhaling the body when close to the face.
3. When the mask is not worn, it should be folded and put into a clean envelope, and the side close to the nose and mouth should be folded inward. Never put it in your pocket or hang it on your neck.
4. If the mask is wetted by exhaled heat or saliva, its function of blocking germs will be greatly reduced. Therefore, it is best to prepare a few more masks for replacement.
5. If it is in a high-risk place such as a hospital, regardless of the length of time it has been used, do not use the mask once it is taken off to avoid contamination when touching the mask.
6. When wearing or removing a mask, the hands may come into contact with germs attached to the surface of the mask. To reduce the chance of infection due to contact, special attention should be paid to the cleaning and disinfection of the hands.
7. After taking off the mask, put it in tape or paper bag and put it in a covered trash can for disposal, and wash your hands in time.
January 28, 2021 in Travels
Gel bottle cooler is a tool that uses physical changes to cool the liquid in a bottle-shaped container. And the gel bottle cooler has various colors and rich styles and can be used in plastic bottles or glass bottles.
Color: Any color or multiple colors can be customized.
Size: 22.5*16.5*2.5Cm or customized size
Logo: Custom printed logo
MOQ: 1000 reusable wine bottle cooler ice packs
(1) 3~5 days-if you want to customize your logo.
(2) 1~2 days-for our existing samples
CE certification/FDA certification
Packing details: 1 piece/opp bag or 1 piece/color bag
Carton size: 36×27 x 18 cm
Production capacity: 150,000 pcs/month
Payment methods: L/C, T/T, D/P, D/A, PAYPAL, Western Union, MONEY GRAM
1. Put the bottle cooler ice bag in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours, preferably 12 hours
2. Take out the wine bottle cooler ice pack and put the bottle in it
Picnic, camping, transportation, bar, fishing, sports, etc.
For more product information, click here: Gel Baby Bottle Warmer.
January 21, 2021 in Travels
Today, we introduce a gel bottle cooler from Shanghai Gel King, which is very popular in the market. Let’s take a look at it together:
1. material: outer layer nylon/polyester, inner layer gel
2. Dimensions: 21.5×15.5 cm
3. Weight: 450-500g
1) for cool drinks:
Before taking it out for use, put the package in the refrigerator for one hour.
2) for warm drinks:
Put the package in a container containing water or towel, then put the container in a microwave oven and heat it for 30-60 seconds each time.
5. Keep wine and beer cool and fresh, and keep milk warm.
Gel bottle cooler is a tool that uses physical changes to cool the liquid in a bottle shaped container, it is generally used in bars, restaurants, supermarkets and other places.
For more product information, you can click on the following link: gel baby bottle warmer.