How to wear disposable masks and matters needing attention:
1. Wash: First, wash your hands to prevent dirty hands from contaminating the inner surface of the mask.
2. Hanging: Put the white side inward and the side with the metal strips upward, and put the mask horizontally on the nose and mouth, and hang the ropes at both ends on the ears with both hands.
3. Pull: Pull the folds of the mask up and down with both hands, so that the mask can completely cover the mouth, nose and chin.
4. Press: Finally, use the index fingers of both hands to press the metal strips on both sides of the bridge of the nose to make the upper end of the mask close to the bridge of the nose.
1. Do not reuse disposable masks. Generally, it needs to be replaced every 6 to 8 hours.
2. The outer layer of the mask often accumulates a lot of dust, bacteria and other dirt in the outside air, while the inner layer blocks the exhaled bacteria and saliva. Therefore, the two sides cannot be used alternately, otherwise the dirt on the outer layer will be directly exposed. It becomes a source of infection by inhaling the body when close to the face.
3. When the mask is not worn, it should be folded and put into a clean envelope, and the side close to the nose and mouth should be folded inward. Never put it in your pocket or hang it on your neck.
4. If the mask is wetted by exhaled heat or saliva, its function of blocking germs will be greatly reduced. Therefore, it is best to prepare a few more masks for replacement.
5. If it is in a high-risk place such as a hospital, regardless of the length of time it has been used, do not use the mask once it is taken off to avoid contamination when touching the mask.
6. When wearing or removing a mask, the hands may come into contact with germs attached to the surface of the mask. To reduce the chance of infection due to contact, special attention should be paid to the cleaning and disinfection of the hands.
7. After taking off the mask, put it in tape or paper bag and put it in a covered trash can for disposal, and wash your hands in time.