September 25, 2020 in Travels
The Bi-metal hole saws is directly produced by using the heat-treated bi-metal hole saws. The bi-metal made high-speed steel saw teeth of high alloy steel fuselage has many advantages, such as less vibration and faster sawing performance, and more stable anti-cracking during sawing operation.
1. The service life of the hole saw is prolonged by 30% by adopting bi-metal material.
2. Adding 8% cobalt to the material makes the sawtooth harder. It can cut a wide range of materials such as wood, gypsum board, artificial marble board, plastic products, non-ferrous metals, aluminum, steel plate, stainless steel plate, etc.
3. The uniquely designed variable tooth hole saw can not only achieve fine cutting of equal tooth hole saw, but also achieve the advantages of fast cutting and easy chip removal of variable tooth hole saw, which has dual functions.
4. Compared with other hole saws, it is not easy to pull teeth, drop teeth and long saw.
5. The cutting depth reaches 38mm.
6. The cutting diameter ranges from 14mm-210mm.
7. Precautions for use: When cutting wood, lift the electric tools up and down to facilitate chip removal. It is best to use coolant when cutting metal materials to prolong the service life of hole saws.
September 18, 2020 in Travels
Wood Auger Drill Bit is a commonly used drilling tool, which has a simple structure. Grinding the drill well is very important for workpiece processing, but it is not an easy task to really grind it well. The key lies in mastering the grinding methods and skills, and mastering the methods, coupled with many grinding experiences, can well grasp the grinding scale of the drill bit.
1. Before grinding the drill bit, place the main cutting edge of the drill bit on a horizontal plane with the grinding wheel surface, that is to say, when the cutting edge contacts the grinding wheel surface, the whole edge must be ground. This is the first step in the relative position between the drill bit and the grinding wheel, and then slowly lean toward the grinding wheel surface.
2. This angle is the front angle of the drill bit. If the angle is wrong at this time, it will directly affect the size of the top angle of the drill bit, the shape of the main cutting edge and the bevel angle of the transverse edge. Here refers to the positional relationship between the axis of the drill bit and the surface of the grinding wheel. Here, we should pay attention to the relative horizontal position and angular position of the drill bit before grinding, and give overall consideration to both, and don’t neglect the setting angle for balancing the cutting edge, or neglect the balancing of the cutting edge for balancing the angle.
3. After the cutting edge contacts the grinding wheel, it should be grinded from the main cutting edge to the back, that is, the cutting edge of the drill bit first contacts the grinding wheel, and then slowly grinds down along the whole flank. When the drill bit cuts in, it can touch the grinding wheel gently. First, a small amount of grinding should be carried out, and the uniformity of sparks should be observed, the pressure on the hand should be adjusted in time, and the cooling of the drill bit should be paid attention to. It should not be over-ground, causing discoloration of the cutting edge and annealing of the cutting edge. When it is found that the cutting edge temperature is high, the drill bit should be cooled in time.
4. This is a standard drill grinding action. The main cutting edge should swing up and down on the grinding wheel, that is, the hand holding the front part of the drill should swing the drill up and down evenly on the grinding wheel surface. However, the hand holding the handle cannot swing, and the back handle should be prevented from tilting upwards. This is the most critical step, because the bit is worn well or badly, which has a great relationship with it. When the grinding is almost the same, start from the cutting edge and rub it gently at the back corner to make the back of the blade smoother.
5. After grinding one edge, grind the other edge. It must be ensured that the edge is in the middle of the bit axis, and the edges on both sides should be symmetrical.
6. After grinding the two edges, pay attention to grinding the tip of the bit with larger diameter.
After grinding the two edges of the drill bit, there will be a plane at the tip of the two edges, which will affect the center positioning of the drill bit. It is necessary to reverse the angle behind the edges to make the plane at the tip as small as possible. The method is to erect the drill bit, align it with the angle of the grinding wheel, and pour a small groove at the root behind the blade against the tip of the blade. This is also an important point for bit centering and light cutting. Pay attention to the fact that when grinding the chamfer of the tip, it must not be ground on the main cutting edge, which will make the rake angle of the main cutting edge too large and directly affect the drilling.
There is no certain formula for grinding the drill bit, so it is necessary to accumulate experience in practical operation, explore through comparison, observation and repeated experiments, and add certain human intuition to grind the drill bit better
September 11, 2020 in Travels
As we all know, with the high speed of spindle in machining centers at home and abroad, and the development of hot-sleeve tool technology, it has gradually become a major mainstream to process high-strength and high-speed materials, which also makes HSS Cobalt Drill Bit with high quality and stable performance play an important role in major processing industries. So how to choose this indispensable HSS cobalt drill bit?
1. Look at the cutting parameters
Generally speaking, when choosing HSS cobalt drill bit, the cutting parameters are mainly cutting speed and feed speed, and the selection of this cutting parameter will be affected by many aspects such as cutting tool system, machine tool and clamping mode. If the speed requirement is high, HSS cobalt drill bit with these two parameters should be chosen. Of course, this specific speed can be adjusted appropriately during specific operation, but the adjustable range and limit value will be different.
2. Look at the machining accuracy
It can’t be denied that HSS cobalt drill bit with different price and quality can achieve different machining accuracy. Therefore, if there are high requirements for workpiece accuracy, HSS cobalt drill bit with slightly higher price and high ball head accuracy can be selected.
3. Look at the shape and processing depth of the workpiece
Because there are several kinds of HSS cobalt drill bit, which are generally divided into standard type, long neck type and taper neck type, which one should be selected according to the requirements of the shape and machining depth of the workpiece to be machined. Generally speaking, the taper neck type HSS cobalt drill bit has better hardness and rigidity, which can further optimize the cutting conditions and achieve better machining accuracy.
Therefore, if we want to choose a high-end practical HSS cobalt drill bit, we can choose the desired machining effect of the workpiece and the shape of the workpiece itself. In addition, we can choose HSS cobalt drill bit with different coatings according to the type and hardness of the workpiece.
September 4, 2020 in Travels
The biggest advantage of one-stop supply is to improve the efficiency of procurement and effectively reduce the time and cost of procurement. Choosing the right cutting tools starts with understanding. Only by clearly knowing the purpose and introduction of each cutting tool can you better cutting tools wholesale you need.
Lathe machining is a very wide field, and in this huge manufacturing field, there are countless lathe factories producing products in different fields, including aviation retail, parts in automobile field, parts in mobile phone electronic products field, and medical tools field, and the products developed in these different fields require different tools. Today, what are the main products of cutting tools?
Drill bits and drilling are the most common products, and different drilling bits have their own advantages, while twist drill is the most commonly used drill bit in drilling field, such as bench drilling, lathe drilling and CNC drilling, which are divided into standard drill bits and non-standard custom drill bits. Drilling seems simple, but it is highly sophisticated.
Thread machining is the most common process in the field of fasteners, and there are two lathe tools used in thread machining, one is called tap, which is used for lathe tapping, and the other is called thread milling cutter, which is used for CNC milling. Different processing methods, different efficiency and different applicable fields, but the ultimate goal is to process qualified threads.
Turning tools on lathe, welding turning tools, cutting grains and blades, and turning is an essential process for lathe manufacturing. Although no process is needed for a product, cutting and slotting, and fine turning of outer diameter are essential, so turning cutting tools for turning cutting grains and blades on lathe is also one of the most important tools. There are many welding turning tools for ordinary lathes, while CNC machining centers of CNC lathes mainly focus on cutting grains and blades.
The above three cutting tools are basically the three most commonly used tools in lathe manufacturing, and because of the huge consumption of these three tools, the market supply and demand standard can say that the number of brands is greater than the number of consumption, so choosing the appropriate brand tools is the top priority to improve the productivity.