@jialongyeactive 1 week, 3 days ago
The solar post cap light manufacturer teaches you some basic cleaning methods:
1. Solar street lamps are generally dusty. When cleaning, wipe them with a wet rag. Keep the same direction, do not rub them back and forth, and be moderate in intensity. Especially treat pendant lamps and wall lamps gently.
2. Clean the interior of the lighting. When cleaning the bulb, turn off the light first. When wiping, you can take off the bulb separately and wipe it. If the lamp is cleaned directly, do not rotate the bulb clockwise to prevent the lamp cap from being screwed too tightly and peeling off.
Precautions for Use of Solar Cap Lamps:
1. Shall does not hang items on the solar column cap lamp, such as air quilts, etc.
2. The frequent switch will greatly reduce its service life, so when using lamps and lanterns to minimize the switch of lamps and lanterns;
3. If the lampshade is tilted during use or cleaning, it should be corrected conveniently to keep the appearance.
4. When adjusting the lampshade, pay attention to avoid the reflection of shadow when the trigeminal brace in the lamp lights up.
5. Replace the aging lamp tube in time according to the light source parameters provided by the sign. If it is found that both ends of the lamp tube are red, the lamp tube is black or has a dark shadow, and the lamp tube cannot jump, replace the lamp tube in time to prevent unsafe phenomena such as ballast burning.
Want to know more about it, the landscape light manufacturer will answer your questions.