February 23, 2021 in Uncategorized
When you access the gift cards you need to make sure that the console is connected to the Internet to access the microsoft.com/redeem and you are signed in to the MS Office account. To redeem the code you have to tap on the guide button from the controller. Select the Games and apps and then tap on the ‘Redeem code”. After this, you have to enter the gift card code and tap on the “Done” option. The process to redeem the gift card is a very simple process. Through this article, we will discuss the procedure to redeem the Microsoft gift cards. So let’s get started!
Tips that you should know before you redeem the code
There are few tips that you need to consider before you redeem the code via microsoft.com/redeem, these are as follows:
- Both MS and Xbox cards work the same way, once you have redeemed the MS account via microsoft.com/redeem, you can spend the balance at the online store.
- The gift cards cannot be accessed at physical stores or the microsoft.com/redeem.
- You cannot purchase MS Office 365 with a gift card.
How to redeem the code or gift card online?
There is the easiest way to redeem the gift card or code. All you need to do is to sign in to microsoft.com/redeem and enter the code after which you have to tap on the “Next” button. Remember, if you want to, you can redeem the code from the MS Office store. If you want to know who to redeem the gift card using the Office product key then you have to follow the steps that are given below:
- On your device, you have to tap on the Microsoft Store on the taskbar.
- Select the “See more menu” from the MS Office store.
- Tap on the option labeled as “Redeem a code”.
- Remember, if you are not signed in, then you have to sign in to the MS Office account on which you wish to redeem the code.
- Enter the code and tap on the “Redeem” option.
We hope that this article has provided you enough information to access gift cards for microsoft.com/redeem. However, if you are still unclear with the steps that are directed in this article then we strongly recommend you to visit the official website and get assistance for the same.
February 18, 2021 in Uncategorized
Linking a bank account to your Robinhood profile is an important step that you need to complete in order to carry out easy transactions on the go. If you have linked your bank account, then investing in crypto or stocks would be far easier for you. However, there are different ways to link your Bank account. In case your bank falls under the “Major Banks” categories, then the procedure would be different. On the other hand, if your account falls under the “Smaller Banks” category, then the procedure might vary. But, this is only possible if you have a verified Robinhood login account.
To link up a Major bank account, use this method
Through the App:
- On your iOS or Android, tap on the Robinhood app icon.
- When the app opens, click on the ‘account’ icon in the bottom right.
- Then, select the ‘Transfer’ option > ‘Linked Accounts.’
- Now, choose ‘Add New Account.’
- Next up, choose your bank account from the given options.
- Now enter your banking login credentials.
- Select the account you want to link.
- And, complete some on-screen prompts.
On the web:
- Go to the Robinhood web platform.
- Complete the Robinhood login process.
- Tap on the ‘Account’ option.
- And, select ‘Banking’ followed by ‘Add New Account.’
- This option is found under the ‘Linked Accounts’ tab.
- From the list, you need to select your bank.
- Use the search bar, if your bank is not listed.
- Again, select the account that you wish to link.
Use this method to link a Smaller Bank account
From the app:
- Complete Robinhood after opening the app.
- Tap ‘Account’ icon and select ‘Transfer.’
- Then, choose ‘Linked Accounts’ > ‘Add New Account.’
- Now, you need to scroll down and select ‘More Banks.’
- Enter the name of your bank.
- Or, choose ‘I don’t see my bank.’
- Then, select ‘Checking’ or ‘Savings.’
- Provide your Routing number.
- Enter your account number as well.
- And, you are done.
From the web:
As soon as you link your bank account, Robinhood will send you two small deposits just to verify your account. As soon as you receive this amount, you need to verify it using the steps given below:
- Complete the Robinhood login process.
- Tap on the ‘Transfers’ > ‘Linked Accounts’ option.
- Then, select the ‘Verify’ option.
- Then, you need to enter the deposit amount twice.
- And, finally, tap ‘Enter’ again.
After you have successfully linked your bank account, you simply need to do the Robinhood Login and start investing directly from your account. There are two different methodologies to link a major bank account with your Robinhood profile. One is through the web and the other one is through the app and we have discussed both ways here.
December 10, 2020 in Uncategorized
For continuous protection and round the clock enhanced security of your device, it is a must that you deploy a security product on it. And when it comes to providing protection to your devices, Norton is the first choice of many users. However, some of the Norton products are not standalone versions and need to be renewed after getting expired. The process is quite simple until you know you have your Norton Account Login credentials.
In case you do not know how the Norton renewal process goes, this insightful article will walk you through the process to do it.
The users who were using the trial product of Norton and are amazed by its features should also renew their subscription so as to enjoy uninterrupted protection on their devices.
Steps to renew your Norton subscription
Important: Before you begin, make sure you have your Norton Account Login details handy with you and your device is receiving a stable internet connection.
- First, you need to launch Norton on your device.
- Wait for the ‘My Norton’ window to appear on your screen.
- Select ‘Open’ present just next to ‘Device Security’.
- When the next window of Norton opens, select ‘Renew’.
- Once you do so, you will see the ‘Subscriptions’ window.
- Here, click on the ‘Buy a subscription’ option.
- When you are taken to the ‘Renewal’ page, review each detail.
- After you do so, select the ‘Buy Now’ option.
- Next up, enter your Norton account login details.
- Enter the details on the billing page and make the payment.
Hurrah! You are done with the renewal process and all set to use your Norton product once again. In case your previous product subscription has some remaining days left in it, then do not worry about those days being wasted. This is because the same number of days will be automatically added to your renewal package.
In case you are renewing a subscription (other than the trial package), then you must download/install/re-install your product on each device separately based on the number of devices on which you have used the product. This will ensure that your product is renewed on individual devices separately. During the renewal process, you might be asked to enter the Norton product key. In that case, you must enter it correctly wherever necessary to avoid any hassles.