As we already know that whenever you seek any service from Geek Squad, you are charged with the service fee whether it is an off-site service or an on-site service. If you seek one-time services from the Geek squad, then you can easily go ahead without buying a plan. However, if you need to seek their service on a regular basis, then you must buy a plan that fits your needs. The Geek Squad prices vary from service to service and hours of operations.
So, if you are keen to know more about the pricing details of geek squad services, then you can go ahead and give this article a read.
The basic pricing may range from $39.99 to $329.99 for the services sought after by an individual. However, if we talk about the monthly charges incurred by an individual for seeking Geek squad services, then it may vary from $24.99 to $49.99 based on the type of services you seek.
Geek squad prices for one-time services
Note: the pricing given below for each service is specific to a one-time service.
- For a one-time setup of PC and tablet, the geek squad will charge you $99.99.
- If you seek Geek Squad help for printer setup, then you shall be charged $39.99 for the same.
- In case you want
- your PC to get tuned-up, you shall be charged $39.99 for it.
- Those users who are having trouble with the installation of the Operating System shall be charged $99.99 for the same.
- An amount of $149.99 is charged for seeking the Virus/Spyware Removal services.
- For any kind of diagnostics and repair, you shall be charged $99.99.
- While $259.99 are the charges for getting firewall support.
- For services such as Server Administration and Server Diagnostics and Repair, you need to pay an amount of $299.99.
- And, for getting support for VPN, you need to pay $329.99.
On the other hand, geek squad prices for monthly services are based on Standard Plan as well as Advanced Plan. The monthly standard or the advanced plan has one major difference which is on-site support. If you opt for an Advanced plan, then you shall be offered on-site support for the service you have requested. However, the on-site support is only available for those issues which cannot be resolved remotely.