Today we will talk about the advantages and characteristics of light steel prefab villa, and those who are interested will continue to look down.
1. Compared with traditional houses, light steel villas have outstanding advantages:
(1) The light steel layout accessories of light steel villas have a high level of construction and mechanization, and a high level of commercialization.
(2) The on-site construction rate of the light steel villa is fast and will not affect the surrounding cultural construction.
(3) The steel structure of the light steel villa is environmentally friendly and continuous.
(4) Lightweight steel villas have light weight and good seismic performance.
(5) The comprehensive economic goal of light steel villas is not higher than the layout of reinforced concrete.
(6) The light steel villa is comparable to the brick-concrete house, and the capital that can be brought by using earth to burn bricks
(7) The light steel villa has a smaller wall thickness than the brick-concrete structure due to the light steel layout;
(8) Light-steel villas and reinforced concrete rooms, because the steel structure of light-steel is currently incapable of concrete, it will be built in the future, which will build up pressure. Moreover, the concrete will take 40 years, so the indoor is humid and humid. The human body is healthy. However, light steel layout of concrete, so this result does not exist.
(9) The seismic performance of the light steel villa is good. Because the movement is high and low, we use screws to connect the existing light steel to lay out a quiet box, which will not cause wall collapse or floor loss to endanger personal safety due to the swing.
(10) The construction of the light steel villa adopts the dry construction method, which will not create the luxury of water materials. And the cost.
2. Floor structure of light steel villa
The floor of the light steel villa is composed of cold-formed thin-walled steel frames or composite beams, floor OSB structural panels, supports, and adjacent parts. The materials used are oriented strand board, cement fiber board, and plywood. These lightweight floors can accept a load of 316~365 kg per square meter. The floor layout weight of light steel villas is only one-fourth to one-sixth of the traditional domestic concrete floor system, but the floor layout height will be 100~120mm higher than ordinary concrete slabs.
For details, please contact: light gauge steel.