Many people have asked me about the construction requirements of the flat pack container house on the construction site. Next, let us answer it for you. I hope it will help you!
1. The connecting bolts between the components of the flat pack container house must be tightened.
2. Gray line stakeout: Measure according to the location of the living area plan.
3. The bolts must be installed in the correct position and with gaskets according to the design requirements, and must not be installed or missing.
4. The installation position of each component of the flat pack container house on the site should meet the design requirements, and the location of the on-site welding parts should be accurate, without false welding or missing welding.
5. The floor slab of the flat pack container house should be ash-laid. If there are cracks between the slabs, installation and use are not allowed. The surface of cement or fine stone concrete should be compacted and polished. Cracks, peeling and sanding are not allowed.
6. The flat pack container house shall mark the position of doors and windows according to the design drawings, cut out the position of the door and window holes with a cutting machine, and install the windows and doors according to the position of the door and window holes.
7. Install the doors and windows of the flat pack container house correctly and tighten them with bolts. The doors and windows should be installed flexibly without blocking. The glass should not have pitted surfaces or cracks. The glass should be clean and the accessories should be installed firmly.
8. After on-site welding and transportation, the peeling part of the flat pack container house primer should be painted with one layer of anti-corrosion paint, and the exposed parts of the components should be painted with two layers of top paint. The paint shall not have the phenomenon of missing brushing, peeling, hanging paint and returning rust.
9. The container office and walls must be corrected according to the layout plan. The corners and external corners of the umbrella wall are sealed with angled aluminum. The connection between the board and the board is made of I-shaped aluminum. The walls must be vertical and the caulking depths are consistent, Tidy and clean, the wall should be clean, the color should be the same, the board seam should be neat, the nailing surface should be the same up and down, and there should be no displacement, and the necessary parts should use self-tapping bolts.
The above are the construction requirements for the flat pack container house on the construction site. I hope you can read it carefully and apply what you have learned. For more product information, please click here: container camp.