June 23, 2020 in Travels
At present, in addition to flat dyeing, the spring on the market also include PU, PA, PVC coated fabrics and coated composite fabrics, all of which have novel and unique creative colors. Therefore, purchasers of counterpart clothing manufacturers purchase these fabrics in small batches of various varieties. Some front-store and back-office cloth companies, production enterprise operators and large-scale operation outlets are more enthusiastic in placing orders for many varieties of clothing manufacturers.
Recently, cotton nylon casual fashion fabrics, some textile city cloth companies and large-scale operating stores have placed orders relatively enthusiastically. Some garment manufacturers of this series of fabrics mainly make casual jackets, trousers and jackets for men and women in spring, with active demand in the domestic market. Due to the increase in spring clothing orders from clothing manufacturers all over the country, the market advantages of some front-store and back-office fabric companies that have passed the green environmental protection and ecological certification are obvious. Some clothing factory purchasers are favoured by green environmental protection and ecological certification fabrics due to the obvious increase in spring clothing orders in the export market. Local purchases are still increasing, the prices of popular creative fabrics are steadily rising, and the added value of fabrics is still higher than that of staple goods products.
The waterproof nylon fabric is also our hot product, you can click to view.
June 16, 2020 in Travels
The digital printing fabric is printed fabric with digital technology. Digital printing technology is a new and high-tech product that integrates mechanical, computer, electronic and information technology with the continuous development of computer technology. The emergence and continuous improvement of this technology have brought a brand-new concept to the textile printing and dyeing industry. Its advanced production principles and methods have brought an unprecedented development opportunity to the textile printing and dyeing industry.
Digital printing includes digital direct spray printing and digital thermal transfer printing. Direct digital inkjet printing means that you can directly print the patterns you need on various materials with a digital printer. Digital thermal transfer printing requires printing patterns on special paper in advance and then transferring them to various materials by thermal transfer printing, such as T-shirts, underwear, sportswear and other clothing.
However, the cost of digital printing fabric is still higher than that of ordinary printed fabrics, which determines that digital printing fabrics are more suitable for high-end products and products with high added value. For example, digital printing has just appeared and is suitable for many applications on real silk. This is the reason. However, chemical fiber fabrics are also widely used now. The logic lies in high processing cost and low blank price. Looking at the current trend in the fashion industry, chemical fiber fabrics, such as silk-like fabrics, are the most widely used.
The Waterproof Fabric is also one of our product, welcome to buy and purchase!
June 9, 2020 in Travels
As the main Down Jacket Fabric product this year, the cotton-like memory fabric gives the down jacket its own moisture effect, which has both the high memory density and smooth and soft hand feel of the down jacket. When water is poured onto the clothes, it immediately condenses into small beads to produce lotus leaf effect, thus showing the water splashing prevention performance. With fashionable and handsome feeling, high-quality and simple light and thin have the street feeling, beautiful color, smooth and wear-resistant.
Cotton-feeling memory fabric is a product with relatively stable sales volume in recent years, mainly suitable for the down jacket and cotton-padded jacket. Cotton-feeling memory fabric is especially popular with medium and high-end brands, and its market performance is relatively stable. However, due to the increasingly mature products, some suppliers of cotton-like memory fabrics have spared no efforts to cut corners and reduce quality standards in order to reduce costs, resulting in chaotic prices and quality of cotton-like memory fabrics.
We are also a professional nylon fabric manufacturers, if necessary, please contact us.
May 25, 2020 in Travels
Outdoor Protection Fabric are generally made of nylon, polyester and other chemical fiber fabrics through post-processing: waterproof, calendering, wet and dry coating, laminating and other processes, with waterproof, moisture permeable, breathable, water pressure resistant, ultraviolet resistant and other functional fabrics. Then these functions must first be started from the source, which is the textile printing and dyeing factory.
Yarn quality and strength: yarn quality determines fabric quality and strength determines fabric tearing quality. (Tear: The better the strength through testing, the better the wear resistance and durability, and the better the effect of protecting the human body in the field environment).
Quality of printing and dyeing factory: The colour dyeing of printing and dyeing factory must be within the acceptable range, and the cloth surface quality is qualified. In addition, important physical performance tests are also mentioned:
(1) The soft hand feeling is required, but outdoor recreation requires softer fabrics than outdoor sports fabrics.
(2) Latitude: The American Standard Test Standard AstmD3882 requires 3% of the effective width for dyed fabrics and 2% of the effective width for plaid and printed fabrics as qualified products. (If the weft deviation exceeds the range of the US standard, it will easily cause the dyed cloth clothing to deform and distort after washing, and the plaid printed cloth will not be in the correct shape and will not be beautiful).
(3)PH value: US standard test AATCC-81 requires 4.5-7.5 (the human body is a slightly weak acid, so the range of weak acid is suitable for the human body; if it is alkaline, the skin will be irritated, dry and uncomfortable).
(4) Tear Strength: US Standard Test AstmD1424 according to the specific requirements of different fabrics (tear quality affects the wear resistance and durability of clothing).
(5) Elongation strength: US standard tests ASTMD5034, according to the specific requirements of different fabrics (the quality of elongation strength affects the wear resistance and durability of clothing).
(6) Seam Slip: US Standard Test ASTMD434, according to the specific requirements of different kinds of fabrics (the strength at the seam affects the slip of garment seam splicing).
(7) Shrinkage: American Standard Test AATCC-135 requires 3% (if the shrinkage exceeds 3%, it will affect the size of the garment after washing several times).
(8) Lightfastness: US standard test AATCC-16E requires that specific lamps be irradiated with 4 levels in 20 hours and 3 levels in 40 hours (this requirement is relatively high, and it is difficult to reach this target due to its own defects and technical difficulties in white and sensitive colours and nylon elastic cloth; Mainly resistant to sunlight, generally wearing outdoor clothing in skiing and mountaineering outdoor sports to prevent sunlight from changing colour, if in distress, its eye-catching clothing colour is convenient for waiting for rescue).
(9) Colourfastness to rubbing: American Standard Test AATCC-8 Requirements: Dry Grinding Grade 4, Wet Grinding Grade 3. (This requires the fading degree of clothing fabrics).
(10) Colourfastness to water stain: American Standard Test AATCC-107 Requirements: Color Change Grade 4, Staining Grade 3. (This requires judging the grade of discolouration and staining through tests of cotton, nylon, polyester, wool, acrylic, vinegar, etc.).
(11) Colourfastness to machine washing: American Standard Test AATCC-61-2A Requirements: Color Change Grade 4, Staining Grade 3. (This requires judging the grade of discolouration and staining through tests of cotton, nylon, polyester, wool, acrylic, vinegar, etc.).
(12) Colourfastness to perspiration: American Standard Test AATCC-15 Requirements: Color Change Grade 4, Staining Grade 3. (This requires judging grade of discolouration and staining through tests of cotton, nylon, polyester, wool, acrylic, vinegar, etc.).
The cationic fabric is also our hot product, you can click to view.
May 12, 2020 in Travels
Bonded is a combination of two or more kinds of fabrics. Bonded fabric are not necessarily waterproof and breathable. This is a mistake in the market. Strictly speaking, waterproof and breathable fabrics can be called waterproof and breathable fabrics only when a layer of waterproof and breathable film is combined (there are many kinds of films, such as PU, TPU, PTFE film, etc.). In a strict sense, waterproof and moisture permeable materials need to be put into practice. In fact, they will not be breathable without pressure, otherwise, they will not be able to prevent wind.
Bonded fabric is a new type of textile fabric. Its composition is made of high molecular waterproof and breathable material (PTFE film or TPU film) and fabric bonded fabric. The main functions of waterproof and breathable fabrics are: waterproof, moisture permeable, breathable, insulating, windproof and warm. In terms of manufacturing technology, the technical requirements of waterproof and breathable fabrics are much higher than those of waterproof fabrics. Meanwhile, in terms of quality, waterproof and breathable fabrics are more durable than waterproof fabrics.
1. Bonding and processing of functional fabrics (TPU film compounded with various fabrics).
Features: waterproof, anti-virus, anti-corrosion, breathable, moisture permeable, warm, cold-resistant, ageing resistant, washable, resilient, non-foaming, environmentally friendly, known as breathable fabric.
2. High-frequency embossing (wireless quilting) compounding of various patterns.
Features: Soft, washable, high fastness, good stereoscopic impression and environmental protection.
3. Composite processing of cashmere, polar fleece, suede, plush, elastic cloth and some ultra-fine, ultra-thin and ultra-soft fabrics.
Features: Soft hand feeling, smooth surface, washable.
Scope of application: clothing, shoes and hats, luggage, toys, handicrafts, baby products, home textiles, bedding, mattresses, sofas, fabric and other industries, as well as national defense, medical and other fields.
High quality outdoor protective fabrics, lightweight fabrics and waterproof fabrics are all professionally produced by Wujiang Wanshiyi Silk Co., Ltd. For more product details, please click on our official website: https://www.wanshiyitex.com/