Fabrics woven with cationic modified fibers have the following characteristics when dyed with cationic fabric:
1. Bright color tone and good deep dyeing property;
2. High hygroscopicity;
3. Good light fastness and fading fastness;
4. When color matching and dyeing, the fabric has good compatibility;
5. Good stability in high temperature dyeing bath;
6. Low staining to other fibers including common polyester fibers;
7. The diffusion rate into the fiber is fast and there is no ring dyeing phenomenon.
8. The fabric has high stability when pH value changes in dyeing bath.
Cationic modified polyester filament yarn cannot be distinguished from polyester filament yarn, if it is to be distinguished, only dyeing method can be used. Cationic fabric are usually dark.