Nanlina

I like abilities but they must be refined from the off-season

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of chen chen 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of chen
    chen
    Participant

I have played MUT because madden 13. The mode do not even feel like football. MUT has not improved gameplay than draft champs and I have always seem to continue playing with that although I have a 97 ovr MUT team. Thats because it has no skills. Lob ball was guaranteed by dudes using moss. With 3 enforcers which makes it difficult to even run the Mut 20 coinsball. Escape artist it that the thing with dudes with Lamar or Vick instant curl defenders not playing the curl flats or sprinting to the sideline when also the corner and also the ball snap. Can we just go back to a game where it actually felt like a football game rather than some arcade game.

I like abilities but they must be refined from the off-season. This is not any excuse for the gameplay that is shit though that’s dog shot but the abilities can be reworked and retuned. A huge portion of our hatred was that won’t be there next year and NFL 100. I think the absolutely op ones will need to be removed or corrected. So people don’t break tackles or catch balls when two defenders are about them and the defenders haven’t been defeated by them. Speaking of alterations, one of the ones needs to be quest angles by cpus being in Madden 20 NFL. Like I shouldn’t have the ability to run around 5 defenders since they slow down once I get close to the sideline or go in a direct line towards me when I could just cut and then out and be gone even though they have the angle and are 90+ overall players.

Couldn’t agree more. Everyone’s teams are the same overall resulting in also the demand for abilities and no mismatches to distinguish superstars on your side. If you have someone like 87 edelman and play franchise he feels like a celebrity in that manner as you can create mismatches from the competitors ranked players. In franchise you notice a 90 catch whereas at mut everything cancels out each other. There’s no actual demand for abilities, they’re unbalanced and also a band aid over the issue that everyone playing players that were identical at a threshold animation. You may pick whichever skin you need in your CB but let’s not pretend CB a plays given they are largely the same overall. It’s all evidence, with route running receiver’s above 90 same.

EA’s sole concern has been that which they could place on the”back of Madden 20 NFL situation”. Regrettably I presume skills are here to stay.I believe abilities are good in some instances, but it seems like they just reduce the caliber of the other gamers which don’t have skills. Like if someone has high stats, they twists or should be able to execute moves like jukes. This. Should be the standard for all qbs. There’s nothing more annoying than watching your QB hold the ball to take the sack and finish his throwing motion. We both know that ball should’ve been out.

Likewise things like me frustrate because any NFL DB should be in a position to make INT or a swat. Zone policy is brokenup, so only slap zoned out there to repair it. Why shouldn’t zoned out be the standard? The Safe ability should probably be standard on O linemen considering OP the pass rush is. These abilities should exist, however, it’s absurd that Madden 20 NFL has these issues and there’s just abilities you can slap to mend them. They know how to cheap Madden nfl 20 coins fix it, but they dont. They are no doubt here to stay with this reason since training has been introduced and they haul a couple more dollars from us.

• Author
      Profile photo of chen
      chen
      Participant

I have played MUT because madden 13. The mode do not even feel like football. MUT has not improved gameplay than draft champs and I have always seem to continue playing with that although I have a 97 ovr MUT team. Thats because it has no skills. Lob ball was guaranteed by dudes using moss. With 3 enforcers which makes it difficult to even run the Mut 20 coinsball. Escape artist it that the thing with dudes with Lamar or Vick instant curl defenders not playing the curl flats or sprinting to the sideline when also the corner and also the ball snap. Can we just go back to a game where it actually felt like a football game rather than some arcade game.

I like abilities but they must be refined from the off-season. This is not any excuse for the gameplay that is shit though that’s dog shot but the abilities can be reworked and retuned. A huge portion of our hatred was that won’t be there next year and NFL 100. I think the absolutely op ones will need to be removed or corrected. So people don’t break tackles or catch balls when two defenders are about them and the defenders haven’t been defeated by them. Speaking of alterations, one of the ones needs to be quest angles by cpus being in Madden 20 NFL. Like I shouldn’t have the ability to run around 5 defenders since they slow down once I get close to the sideline or go in a direct line towards me when I could just cut and then out and be gone even though they have the angle and are 90+ overall players.

Couldn’t agree more. Everyone’s teams are the same overall resulting in also the demand for abilities and no mismatches to distinguish superstars on your side. If you have someone like 87 edelman and play franchise he feels like a celebrity in that manner as you can create mismatches from the competitors ranked players. In franchise you notice a 90 catch whereas at mut everything cancels out each other. There’s no actual demand for abilities, they’re unbalanced and also a band aid over the issue that everyone playing players that were identical at a threshold animation. You may pick whichever skin you need in your CB but let’s not pretend CB a plays given they are largely the same overall. It’s all evidence, with route running receiver’s above 90 same.

EA’s sole concern has been that which they could place on the”back of Madden 20 NFL situation”. Regrettably I presume skills are here to stay.I believe abilities are good in some instances, but it seems like they just reduce the caliber of the other gamers which don’t have skills. Like if someone has high stats, they twists or should be able to execute moves like jukes. This. Should be the standard for all qbs. There’s nothing more annoying than watching your QB hold the ball to take the sack and finish his throwing motion. We both know that ball should’ve been out.

Likewise things like me frustrate because any NFL DB should be in a position to make INT or a swat. Zone policy is brokenup, so only slap zoned out there to repair it. Why shouldn’t zoned out be the standard? The Safe ability should probably be standard on O linemen considering OP the pass rush is. These abilities should exist, however, it’s absurd that Madden 20 NFL has these issues and there’s just abilities you can slap to mend them. They know how to cheap Madden nfl 20 coins fix it, but they dont. They are no doubt here to stay with this reason since training has been introduced and they haul a couple more dollars from us.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.