As an electronic product, electronic scales are also very afraid of water because they are not waterproofed. Today, Hua strives for height and weight scale manufacturers to teach you some maintenance skills of electronic scales.
1. Preparations before use: Place the electronic scale on a stable flat plate or the ground. Do not place the electronic scale on a table or workbench with unstable vibrations. Avoid placing the electronic scale on excessive temperature changes or excessive airflow. In places where it is exposed to direct sunlight or air outlets, use independent power outlets to avoid interference from other electrical appliances. For electrical appliances, adjust the adjusting feet of the electronic scale to make the electronic scale stable and level with bubbles in the center of the circle. After turning on the power, do not place objects on the scale. Before use, heat the engine for more than 15 minutes (high-precision scale must last longer).
2. Precautions for use: Do not rain or rinse with water. If the water is incorrect, please wipe it with a dry cloth. If the machine does not work normally, please repair it as soon as possible.
3. Impact and heavy pressure are strictly prohibited. Do not place it in a hot and humid environment (except for special waterproof and anti-corrosion scales), and do not let cockroaches or small creatures invade the machine to avoid damage. If the electronic scale is not used for a long time, the machine must be wiped clean, put in a plastic bag to wrap the desiccant, and take out the dry battery. When in use, charge the battery once every three months to ensure the battery life.
4. Regular calibration: In order to maintain the accuracy of the balance, calibrate at least once a year. The calibration method can be entrusted to a reputable balance factory, laboratory or government verification unit. If used in the factory, you can also purchase a set of standard weights that are suitable for you and pass the inspection for regular calibration.
5. The sensor should be checked regularly for moisture, oxidation and foreign matter around the moving parts. If abnormalities are found, it should be cleaned and maintained in time. The anti-corrosion measure of the simple moisture-proof scale is to apply another layer on the protective layer of the elastic beam of the sensor (white silicone coated part) Butter, it can prevent moisture. Note: Butter can not be applied to the force sensitive parts of the elastic beam.
If you are interested in our products, welcome to contact us: digital electronic scales.