Many purchases may have a headache for the distinction between good and bad electronic scales, worrying that the electronic scales they bought at a high price are far from the actual situation, and they will break after a few days. I feel that they are not worth the price. . Here are a few articles compiled by the editor for you on which aspects should be distinguished between the quality of electronic scales.
1. Visual inspection: Whether the material of the electronic scale shell is good or bad, whether the button design is reasonable, and whether the display is easy to read.
2. Accuracy: The zero point must be stable, and it can quickly return to zero after weighing the item. Repeated weighing of unchanged items cannot be out of tolerance, linear error check [1/3, 2/3, 3/3 of the maximum weighing, the smaller the above error, the better.
3. Whether the function of the electronic scale is practical or not depends on one’s own needs. With more functions, the price is higher.
4. As long as it is a national standard measuring instrument, the manufacturer must have a measuring instrument production license, and the product must have a certificate, warranty card, instruction manual, and accessories.
5. From the warranty regulations of electronic scales and related product documents, we can basically see the comprehensive reputation of the manufacturer.
XiangShan Zhengtai Electrical Appliance Factory specializes in the manufacturing and wholesale of China electronic scales. We have a complete and scientific quality management system, and our strength and product quality are recognized by the industry.
For details, please contact: electronic scale factory.