Today Shanghai Gel King will introduce to you the concept, application and wearing method of FFP2 mask.
The FFP2 anti-particulate mask is lightweight and comfortable to wear. The arched cover, double headband, steel nose clip and nose pad are designed to provide a good facial fit, suitable for many face sizes. The breathing valve and anti-collapse inner shell structure are more suitable for wearing in hot and humid environments, and avoid time-consuming mask maintenance. FFP2 masks are maintenance-free products.
It can be used in casting, shipbuilding, ceramics, brick and cement production, construction, metal processing, pharmaceuticals, pesticide production and use, food processing, chemical powder processing and other dust-generating operations.
1. Hold the mask in your hand and place your fingertips on the nose clip to allow the headband to hang freely.
2. With the nose clip facing upwards, let the mask clasp the chin.
3. Put the upper headband on the top of the head and the lower headband on the neck under the ears.
4. Using the index fingers of both hands, start from the middle of the nose clip, move it to both sides while pressing the nose clip downwards to shape the shape of the bridge of the nose. Using one hand to pinch the nose clip will make the nose clip appear sharp, causing leakage and reducing the protective performance.
5. After each wearing, before entering the work area, you must check the air tightness of the wearing:
a) Cover the mask with both hands, being careful not to affect the position of the mask on the face;
b) Inhale quickly. Negative pressure will be formed in the mask. If you feel gas leakage, readjust the nose clip, hood position or headband, and recheck the air tightness until a tight fit is achieved.
If you need to buy or wholesale disposable protective mask, please contact us.