The Bi-metal hole saws is directly produced by using the heat-treated bi-metal hole saws. The bi-metal made high-speed steel saw teeth of high alloy steel fuselage has many advantages, such as less vibration and faster sawing performance, and more stable anti-cracking during sawing operation.
1. The service life of the hole saw is prolonged by 30% by adopting bi-metal material.
2. Adding 8% cobalt to the material makes the sawtooth harder. It can cut a wide range of materials such as wood, gypsum board, artificial marble board, plastic products, non-ferrous metals, aluminum, steel plate, stainless steel plate, etc.
3. The uniquely designed variable tooth hole saw can not only achieve fine cutting of equal tooth hole saw, but also achieve the advantages of fast cutting and easy chip removal of variable tooth hole saw, which has dual functions.
4. Compared with other hole saws, it is not easy to pull teeth, drop teeth and long saw.
5. The cutting depth reaches 38mm.
6. The cutting diameter ranges from 14mm-210mm.
7. Precautions for use: When cutting wood, lift the electric tools up and down to facilitate chip removal. It is best to use coolant when cutting metal materials to prolong the service life of hole saws.