Paper packaging boxes are often used as middle packaging or outer packaging and have been widely used in the packaging of food, medicine, daily necessities, cultural and educational supplies, cosmetics, handicrafts, electronics, instruments, tools and equipment. And with the further development of strengthening, calendaring and laminating technologies, the use of paper packaging containers will continue to expand.
There are many types of paper packaging containers, which can be divided into the following types according to their physical characteristics.
- Paper box. Paper packaging containers made of cardboard with a small volume and a certain degree of rigidity are widely used in paper packaging containers. Divided into two categories: folding cartons and pasted cartons.
- Carton. Box-type containers made of corrugated cardboard with standardized specifications are mainly used for transportation and packaging.
- Paper bags. A bag-shaped container made of kraft paper, etc. It is divided into convenient paper bags and storage and transportation paper bags. The former is mainly used to contain scattered commodities, and the latter is mainly used for the transportation and packaging of powdered commodities such as cement and fertilizer.
- Paper cups. Paper cups (bowls) are disposable paper products, mainly used to hold cold drinks, ice cream, etc.
- Pulp molded products. A container made of paper pulp through a mold and dried, such as a fast-food box.
As a gift box with magnetic lid supplier, Kunshan Kava Fast Printing Co., Ltd. provides customers with high-quality product packaging. If you need to order our products, please contact us.