@linengactive 1 hour, 40 minutes ago
ECU mainly has the following five basic functions.
(1) Receive information input from sensors or other devices, provide a reference voltage to the sensor, and convert the input information into a signal that can be accepted by the microcomputer.
(2) Store, calculate, analyze and process information, calculate the program used to calculate the output value, store the characteristic parameters of the vehicle type, store the data in the calculation, store the fault information.
(3) Operational analysis, calculate the execution command value according to the information parameter, compare the output information with the standard value, and find out the fault.
(4) Output execution commands, turn weak signals into strong execution commands, and output fault information.
(5) Self-correction function.
Before 1967, the gasoline engine’s supply system was fueled by a carburetor, which is completely different from today’s EFI engine.
The carburetor uses the pressure difference between the front and rear of the throttle to suck fuel, which not only fails to accurately control the fuel supply but also restricts the improvement of vehicle dynamics and environmental performance. The working characteristic of the EFI system lies in the “quantitative and timing” injection of fuel. How much fuel is needed by the engine and at what time is injected? This is directly related to the engine speed and airflow. In addition, it also involves water temperature, oil pressure, etc. Various parameters, parameter processing, and injection instructions are issued to the injection system. This requires the intervention of the engine control unit, and the ECU came into being.
Jiaxing Lineng Autogas Equipment Co., Ltd. products cover a diversity of various models of ECUs, and CNG Regulator and other accessories, please contact us for more information.