Cash App has been ruling our hearts for its amazing payment services which come with all those quick, reliable, and easy-to-use features. Its wallet facility is something that is loved by the users for the security options that it comes along with.
However, a haunting situation never waits for anyone and may come like an uninvited guest in your life. And, the most annoying situation that can arise in the life of a Cash App user is when he forgets his Cash App login password or PIN.
Without having your password/PIN handy, you cannot initiate a single transaction as it is for your own good. As we all know that this is a security feature that is available in any application for sending and receiving money. Thus, Cash App is no exception here.
Well, the PIN makes sure that no unauthorized action can take place from your device and specifically from the financial apps.
Now, the question arises why you should give heed to resetting your PIN as soon as you lose access to it or forgot it. The answer for the same question lies below.
Why should you reset your PIN immediately?
As it is already clear that the application deals in monetary transactions so one should not delay in resetting the PIN as soon as possible. A forgotten PIN could lead to other vulnerabilities.
The cyber experts keep on giving us a glimpse of how people’s accounts are getting hacked nowadays. The scammers can even bypass the two-factor authentication applied on any account.
Thus, it is clear from the picture that resetting the PIN of any such account is the need of the hour. Now, let us have a look at how can we do so.
Here is how you can reset the PIN
- Begin by opening the Cash App on your smartphone.
- After that, locate the “Profile” icon at the top and click on it.
- When you click on this icon, you will see the profile menu.
- If you have been logged out, you need to first complete the Cash App login process.
- On the menu, tap on the “Privacy” option.
- Now, click on the “Change Cash PIN” entry.
- Else, tap on “Forgot Cash PIN” option.
- For resetting your PIN, you will receive a verification code.
- In the given box, enter this code carefully.
- Enter the new PIN twice and you are all done.
Note: If you are an iPhone user, then you may use the Touch ID method for it.
Now, that your PIN has been recovered successfully, you may start making hassle-free transactions on the go.