Industrial tray molding is a method of injecting heated and molten materials into a mold, and then cooling and solidifying to obtain molded products. With the increase in the complexity and precision requirements of plastic products and the shortening of production cycles, traditional mold design methods that mainly rely on experience can no longer meet market needs. In terms of large, complex and small precision injection molds, my country still needs to import molds from abroad.
However, unlike wooden pallets or self-adhesive pallets, plastic pallets have the characteristics of light weight, high strength and repeatable processing, and have been widely used. Terry’s specially designed extrusion system can ensure uniform plasticization and stable molding. The addition of special extrusion screw micro-foaming technology, injection molding and other technologies can further reduce product weight, avoid product deformation and improve product performance.
Features of industrial pallet forming:
- Crystalline material. It has a low absorption temperature, and may melt and crack, and is easy to decompose when in contact with molten iron for a long time.
- Excellent fluidity, overflow value is about 0.03mm.
- The cooling speed is fast, and the dissipation of the pouring system and the cooling system should be slow.
- The molding shrinkage rate is large, the shrinkage rate is large, the shrinkage hole, the dent, the deformation is easy to occur, and the directionality is strong.
- Pay attention to controlling the molding temperature. The material temperature has obvious directionality, which is more obvious under low temperature and high pressure. When the mold is lower than 50°C, the plastic parts are not shiny and easy to produce poor welding. When the flow mark is 90 degrees or above, it is easy to warp and deform.
- Plastic parts should be flat behind the wall, avoid openings and sharp corners to avoid stress concentration.
Of course, industrial parts molds also have some characteristics of Industrial part mould . Although they are not the same, they are roughly the same.