Outdoor Protection Fabric are generally made of nylon, polyester and other chemical fiber fabrics through post-processing: waterproof, calendering, wet and dry coating, laminating and other processes, with waterproof, moisture permeable, breathable, water pressure resistant, ultraviolet resistant and other functional fabrics. Then these functions must first be started from the source, which is the textile printing and dyeing factory.
Yarn quality and strength: yarn quality determines fabric quality and strength determines fabric tearing quality. (Tear: The better the strength through testing, the better the wear resistance and durability, and the better the effect of protecting the human body in the field environment).
Quality of printing and dyeing factory: The colour dyeing of printing and dyeing factory must be within the acceptable range, and the cloth surface quality is qualified. In addition, important physical performance tests are also mentioned:
(1) The soft hand feeling is required, but outdoor recreation requires softer fabrics than outdoor sports fabrics.
(2) Latitude: The American Standard Test Standard AstmD3882 requires 3% of the effective width for dyed fabrics and 2% of the effective width for plaid and printed fabrics as qualified products. (If the weft deviation exceeds the range of the US standard, it will easily cause the dyed cloth clothing to deform and distort after washing, and the plaid printed cloth will not be in the correct shape and will not be beautiful).
(3)PH value: US standard test AATCC-81 requires 4.5-7.5 (the human body is a slightly weak acid, so the range of weak acid is suitable for the human body; if it is alkaline, the skin will be irritated, dry and uncomfortable).
(4) Tear Strength: US Standard Test AstmD1424 according to the specific requirements of different fabrics (tear quality affects the wear resistance and durability of clothing).
(5) Elongation strength: US standard tests ASTMD5034, according to the specific requirements of different fabrics (the quality of elongation strength affects the wear resistance and durability of clothing).
(6) Seam Slip: US Standard Test ASTMD434, according to the specific requirements of different kinds of fabrics (the strength at the seam affects the slip of garment seam splicing).
(7) Shrinkage: American Standard Test AATCC-135 requires 3% (if the shrinkage exceeds 3%, it will affect the size of the garment after washing several times).
(8) Lightfastness: US standard test AATCC-16E requires that specific lamps be irradiated with 4 levels in 20 hours and 3 levels in 40 hours (this requirement is relatively high, and it is difficult to reach this target due to its own defects and technical difficulties in white and sensitive colours and nylon elastic cloth; Mainly resistant to sunlight, generally wearing outdoor clothing in skiing and mountaineering outdoor sports to prevent sunlight from changing colour, if in distress, its eye-catching clothing colour is convenient for waiting for rescue).
(9) Colourfastness to rubbing: American Standard Test AATCC-8 Requirements: Dry Grinding Grade 4, Wet Grinding Grade 3. (This requires the fading degree of clothing fabrics).
(10) Colourfastness to water stain: American Standard Test AATCC-107 Requirements: Color Change Grade 4, Staining Grade 3. (This requires judging the grade of discolouration and staining through tests of cotton, nylon, polyester, wool, acrylic, vinegar, etc.).
(11) Colourfastness to machine washing: American Standard Test AATCC-61-2A Requirements: Color Change Grade 4, Staining Grade 3. (This requires judging the grade of discolouration and staining through tests of cotton, nylon, polyester, wool, acrylic, vinegar, etc.).
(12) Colourfastness to perspiration: American Standard Test AATCC-15 Requirements: Color Change Grade 4, Staining Grade 3. (This requires judging grade of discolouration and staining through tests of cotton, nylon, polyester, wool, acrylic, vinegar, etc.).
The cationic fabric is also our hot product, you can click to view.